Get Chitika | Premium

Find A Coach !

Robert Kiyosaki said:

Rich Dad encouraged me to always have a coach or mentor. He constantly said, "Professionals have coaches. Amateurs do not."

For example, I play golf and I take lessons, but I do not have a full-time coach. This is probably why I pay money to play golf instead of getting paid to play. Yet, when it comes to the game of business and investing, I do have coaches. Several of them. Why do I have coaches? I have coaches because I get paid to play those games.

I learned a great deal from my poor dad. However, when it came to financial coaching, I chose to follow my rich dad....

Learn from the expert! If you learn from a successful employee, you will become expert of employee. If you learn from a successful doctor, you will become an successful doctor ( expert in self-employed), if you learn from a successful entrepreneur, you will become an expert in building business. So, choose the right coach to coach you. If you think big enough, then don't learn how to become an expert of employee or self-employed. Instead, find an expert, which can coach you to be an Business Owner or Investor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails